Vendor FAQ

Are certain vendors prohibited?

We don't allow alchohol vendors, cannabis or tobacco products

What permits are required?

Food vendors must has sufficient health permit from King County. For more info click here.

General liability insurance and a business licence/UBI number are also required.

What do I need to bring?

The KDA only provides the space. Vendors are responsible for all other materials such as a tent and (4) required (25) pound tent weights, table and any promitional materials. If power is needed please indicate that on your applicaiton. 

What are the hours?

Vendor Set up is 6am - 9am at Marina Park.  Roads will close at 9:30 with no access after.  Parade starts at 11:30 and runs to approximately 1:15pm.  Picnic in the park from immediately after the parade until the fireworks show at 10:00pm.  Early breakdown is allowed after 5:00pm until 8:30pm.  Crowds will make breakdown between 8:30 and 10:15 impossible.